Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mamavation Monday (a few days late)



Well I'm a few days late with my post, but I took the holiday off from blogging :) I definitely did not keep up with my schedule last week. No excuse, but after running the marathon, I just didn't feel like exercising. I did make sure to walk almost every day and stretch quite a few days during the week.

Monday - 30 min walk, stretching
Tuesday - 30 min walk, stretching, bowling
Wednesday - 30 min walk
Thursday - 30 min walk
Friday - 30 min walk
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - bowling

Here's my schedule for the upcoming week.... I would plan something for the holidays, but knowing that I'm not going to do it, I won't set myself up for failure. Time to ease back into everything, because I'm hitting it hard after the holidays :D

Monday - nothing (Christmas eve)
Tuesday - nothing (Christmas Day)
Wednesday - 30 min walk, Hip Hop Abs
Thursday - 30 min walk, 3 mile run
Friday - 30 min walk, Hip Hop Abs
Saturday - 30 min walk
Sunday - 5 mile run

2 comments:

  1. do you like hip hop abs? I've always thought it looked like fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hip hop abs....sean t is so much fun and also some eye candy :-)

      Delete