Friday, September 28, 2012

Fabulous Friday



Well I do feel fabulous today. I am slowly, baby steps, getting back my mojo. I have run twice already this week and did a short ab workout two times this week. Tomorrow is a rest day,and I am ready to dive into my long run on Sunday. One of Beachbody's wonderful coaches decided to start a turbo fire challenge group just for coaches, so I am starting back at that on Monday. I feel good, fingers crossed I stay that way, and I have energy!!! So I am amped up to get back going on my training plan, which will lead to hopefully a good marathon in December.

How about you? Did you have a fabulous week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your long run on Sunday! Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suz - I ended up getting 12 miles in. Not as much as I hoped, but definitely better than nothing :)

    ReplyDelete