Friday, September 21, 2012

Reel Cash Critters

Who doesn't love some downtime where you get to play some fun, cute online games? I know I do, so when Mom Spark Media approached about reviewing their online game Reel Cash Critters, I jumped on the opportunity. Normally, I don't have a lot of time to play online games, so that was another reason I jumped on this. It gave me a reason to play games.

Reel Cash Critters is a really cute, slot machine game where you can win real cash. They have a cute chipmunk who is the host. 

And then within the game there are two teams that you can belong to.
Skunk Team
Raccoon team

That part of the game was a little confusing to me, and I never did quite figure it out. But I did love the games that you could encounter on certain spins. Both games allowed you to earn more points for playing the slot machine. The first was called Spin-O-Matic, where you spun the wheel and the second was called Reel Slots Shots, where you was like a shooting gallery, and you shot at ducks and rabbits. 

Like I said, it is a really cute game, and a fun way to get your mind off of work for a little while, while trying to win some cash, and if you sign up here, you will have 10,000 free GV's added to your account to start playing. It's not the only game on the site you can play. There are tons of fun, free games, some you can win money with, others you just earn more GV's to play some more games. So, take your 15 minute break and head on over play. 



This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a Gamesville Gold Membership and compensation for my time investment and work on this campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment