Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday


First, a post made on The Journey to Fit and Fabulous kicked me in the butt - 

So lets talk excuses today. I dislike them. And have zero patience for them. No matter WHO you are or what you have going on in your life, you have excuses not to live this lifestyle 100%. But guess what...the choice is YOURS wether you use them or not. Yes, your excuses may be valid. I am not calling you a liar. However I AM calling your bullshit.
Guess what...I live 2,000 miles from
all my friends & family, my husband works 6 days a week..12 hours a day, I have twin babies and HAVE had them this entire journey..I started when they were 6 weeks old. I have no help outside of my husband. SO my only choice is to workout when he is after he gets home or when my children sleep. I have never let my daughters be an excuse they are my reason. We aren't rich people. We are average. I am a smart shopper. I walk out of the grocery store every week & usually spend around $100 & that's with diapers & extra baby snacks. So please never say you cannot afford to eat healthy. Pick & choose what you NEED & look for sales. Buy meat in bulk on weeks that it's marked down etc. 
Single mom? Alone? No support? Not enough money to get a gym membership? OK guess what for the first 5 months of my babies lives I did ALL my workouts AT HOME & I still quite frequently do. Too tired to workout? Okay...I bet if it were more important to you...you wouldn't be too tired!
Sorry if I offend anyone...but I truly believe most people don't have the time or the money for this lifestyle. But IF it's actually important to you...you WILL make time. You WILL!!!! Search inside you, find your motivation AND lose your excuses.
I lost mine! ...your turn!!!



Second, my awesome Beachbody coach and friend, Carin posted this 

So you failed. You want to be really great? Have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make people wonder why you're still smiling.


Ok, so if that's not enough motivation to get my butt back out there I don't know what is. Come on guys, we're so worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment