Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mamavation Monday - Week 12 (?) Marathon Training


I really didn't want to write this post this week. I guess that's why it's a day late (again). My motivation was absolute crap last week. I had a large project due at work and I worked on it day in and day out, even from home. It sucked out all my energy. Now it's done, so I hope I can get back on track. I'm not going to post a recap of my week, because it is just too sad, but my goal this week is to get back on track and rock my workouts.

I did have a great long weekend and some downtime with my family. We went bowling everyday, and spent a lot of time together. It was very enjoyable, and I definitely needed it.

How was your week? Did you stay motivated?

6 comments:

  1. I had an interesting week. I'm just glad we can put it behind us, and move on!
    Heres to a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen - here's to a good week!!

      Delete
    2. hope you have a great weekend hugs

      http://150by40.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/mamavation-update-living-the-dog-life/

      Delete
    3. thanks, Lorrie - just saw your post :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your down time over Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete