Friday, August 9, 2013

Fabulous Friday





Happy Friday, all!! I've finally started getting back into the swing of things after vacation, and have really made a dent in my work pile. I also have worked out every day since August 1st thanks to an awesome online boot camp given by Gracie's training. It's a different 30 minute workout everyday, and we don't know what it will be until the night before. I am loving it!!!!

This weekend plans on being another busy one. The oldest has a band car wash tomorrow, and we are having a family birthday lunch for the youngest on Sunday. In between that I have to finish our school shopping and get the youngest a haircut.

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I might need to check out something like that for after bootcamp - need something to keep me interested! And, we're staying pretty busy this weekend with friends and family. :)

    ReplyDelete