Friday, August 23, 2013

Fabulous Friday



It's a fabulous Friday! My kids survived their first week of school this year, with one in 10th and the other in 6th, his first year in middle school. So it was a huge transition for him. So far, they both have not complained :) Tonight is the first football game of the season, and it will be a home game so we get to watch my oldest perform in the marching band. Sunday starts bowling league for both boys, and Ryan had his first high school bowling league practice last Monday. We've had a big change occur at work, and I am excited to see the results of that change come into fruition. The large tree limb that landed in my backyard (and took up my whole yard) is being removed as I type this. So all in all it's been a pretty good week.... I stressed for nothing. :) Hope everyone had a great week and has an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment