Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Advoderm 24 day challenge review

I received AvoDerm products for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. 


About 2 weeks ago, I posted about an awesome challenge that Advoderm was hosting for your pet...check out my blog post. Well, I was lucky enough to be given the chance to try Advoderm with my kitties, and let me tell you, they love it!! My older cat, Mia is very finicky, and turns her nose at a lot of different dry foods, but she immediately ate this one with no hesitation. 

Now for the results. Be aware, that I am only one week into the challenge with my fur babies, but I am already noticing their fur getting shinier and healthier looking. My indoor baby, Mia, also, has been a lot more active. She's been more loving to us, and attacking our shoes with a vengeance..... she has a foot fetish :) I have to say, that so far, I am extremely pleased with the results. My outdoor baby, Sake, seems to be putting on a little more weight since I switched him to Advoderm

How do you get in on this challenge you ask?  You just go to their challenge link and enter all your information. They will help track your progress. This is all awesome news for your pet, but I forgot to mention the good news for you. When you sign up for the challenge, Advoderm will give you a $5 off coupon for your first bag. Pretty good, huh? Even better, is when you complete the challenge and enter your results you will be entered to win a year's supply of food for your baby. 

Make sure when your checking Advoderm out, check out their twitter and facebook pages. 




I received AvoDerm products for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment