Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 7 Marathon Training


This week was definitely headed on the right track. I only had one day where I didn't follow my training schedule, Wednesday - I only bowled. For some reason, I am always extremely tired on Wednesdays. I did do some XT on Saturday, so technically I just changed my rest day :). So here's what I did last week -

Monday - 30 Day Shred, Level 2, quick stretch yoga
Tuesday - 3 mile run - speedwork (LOVE IT!!!)
Wednesday - bowled
Thursday - 3 mile easy run (no walking, Woot Woot!!!)
Friday - 30 Day Shred, Level 2
Saturday - 1.5 mile walk, 1.5 mile bike ride, basketball, Siesta for the spine yoga
Sunday - 14.03 mile long run

So, yes, I think I freakin' rock this week!!! I've definitely got my mojo back, let's hope it stays for a while!

How did your training go last week?

2 comments:

  1. You aren't kidding, this is a really impressive week of training! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete