Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday



"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run." 
-Monte Davis









I needed this one today. I'm tired and crabby, and I'm on the verge of taking it out on my family which I don't want to do. It's been an extremely busy week so far, and my youngest has been up every night with bad dreams, so I haven't been able to get a run in. Realizing that a run might be the best medicine for me, and seeing it's National Running Day. I've decided that I am going to run at lunch time, and I can't wait!!!! It probably won't be long enough to completely clear my head, but it's a start. 


How about you? Getting any miles in today?

No comments:

Post a Comment