Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekly Wrap up

I have really slacked this week, only during bare minimum exercises. Life truly got in the way as I planned for my 1/2 marathon trip this weekend, spring break with the kids and all the band competitions and events that happened this week. I do have to brag on my kid because his concert band and his jazz band received superiors at their competitions and Friday night he and the jazz bands performed an awesome jazz revue for the community. 

This weekend I ran a with my awesome sister in law and our friend that flew in from CT. It is a really pretty area in Ormond Beach. I will write a recap of my race and let you know all about it. After my 1/2 marathon on Sunday, I have some hiking, running and just enjoying my family time scheduled for all week and I can not wait for this break from our busy lives. I also will make sure to get some PIYO workouts in between. 

Hope you all have an awesome week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment