Thursday, March 5, 2015

It's been a while

Sorry, I've been absent for a few months... no excuses, really, just life getting in the way. Here's what's going on in my life. I decided to go back for my Masters Degree in Public Safety Administration, training for a 1/2 marathon at the end of the month, and started the PIYO workout program. With all that on top of being a working mom, I guess I've been a little busy :) But that said, I miss my blog and all my readers, so I hope I can become a little more consistent with writing again.

What's coming up in my life? I have 3 1/2 marathons scheduled until the end of the year, and I've committed to helping a friend run her first. Then next March, crazy me committed to running the run portion of an Ironman... what was I thinking? LOL.

So how about you all? What have you guys been up to? Tell me what's going on in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment