Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Skulpt AIM Initial Review

I received the neatest product in the mail the other day to review. It's called Skulpt AIM, and it measures your body fat percentage and muscle quality. Check out there website for a more info about it. It's a really neat concept for me, and I am going to do a bit more research on how it does this before my final review of it. I think this will be a great tool in my training/exercising because it will allow me to see how much I'm progressing. We all know the scale isn't an accurate reading of how well we are doing, and usually it's the how well are your clothes fitting that we use. Which is great, because it does help show your progress. But I'm the type of person who likes to see some sort of results quicker than the inches come off, so using Skulpt AIM will help me do that. It will show the decrease of body fat and increase of muscle quality sooner. On the flip side, it will also show me if I'm not keeping up my end of the bargain. If I'm slacking and not working out, or not working to my full potential it will let me know that too. So I'm excited to try this out, and see what my results are at the end of the month.

They have an app that you set up on your phone to sync your results on, and it was super easy to set up. It also is really easy to measure your muscles, too. Instructions are right on their website, but really the only I didn't know was that you need to spray the contacts with water. Everything else was a piece of cake.

So that said, I'm throwing it out there.... These were my results from Day 1. It was an eye opener for me. I knew I needed some work, and I knew I had been slacking, but these results stared me in the face. 



Stay tuned for my end of the month results!


This review was made possible by Raynforest. The thoughts and views are my own. I was given a Skulpt measuring device for my efforts on this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment