Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mamavation Monday - Week 12 Marathon Training



Sorry it's a day late, but it's here :) Last week was an ok week for me. I didn't get in all of my workouts like I wanted to. I know, I say no excuses but it was a crazy week. I had a huge certification exam to take on Thursday, and Friday I received the results of my son's hormone growth testing. Needless to say, I had been stressing all week over both of them and slept like crap. I'm hoping this week will be better. I also have put on some weight :(  Too much snacking I guess. Here's my wrap up of last week -

Monday - Turbo Fire 45 EZ, TF Ab Ignitor, TF Stretch 10
Tuesday - 3 miles incline run
Wednesday - TF Firestarter
Thursday - NADA (should've been a 3 -4 mile easy run)
Friday - NADA (should've been TF Core 20 and TF Stretch 40)
Saturday - bowling
Sunday - 15 mile long run (should've been 19, but I'm not stressing about that because I still have plenty of time before my race)

Plan for this week -

Monday - TF Core 20 and TF Stretch 40
Tuesday - 3 miles of speedwork
Wednesday - TF Fire 45 EZ, TF Stretch 10, TF Ab Ignitor
Thursday - 3-4 mile easy run
Friday - TF Low HIIT 25, TF Stretch 10, TF Ab Ignitor
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 17 mile run

Goals -
1. Drink More Water - still slacking on this one
2. Less Snacking and smaller portions for meals
3. Not be too hard on myself

How about you? How are your goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment