Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of Fall Virtual 5k


I have finally done it - I decided to run my first marathon, but I wanted it to have a little more meaning than just running a marathon (I know "just running a marathon"). Anyways, I decided that I would fundraise for Operation Jack, a group that helps raise money for autism. Here's a little information about them - Operation Jack

That said, we all know one of the best ways to raise money is to host a virtual 5K. We know we all love running, bling and prizes. Well I have all of that. I am working on an awesome medal to give to all who participate, and I'm working on getting some great prizes to give out. The cost is going to be $20 for those who want a medal, and $15 for those who don't.

So, who's in????

First step:

Go to my paypal account and make your donation



Second step:

Fill out the registration form

First Day of Fall Virtual 5k

Easy enough, right? But if you have any questions at all, please let me know email me



2 comments:

  1. If we get a medal are we not eligible for prizes? I wasn't sure based on how the form was worded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this Suz, I'm sorry. You are eligible for prizes no matter what. You can just opt out of getting a medal and pay less :)

      Delete