Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Better day

So after a good night's sleep, I am feeling better about my decision. I really think that I have made the right decision about consulting with a psychiatrist about Hunter. I have talked with family - especially ones that I thought wouldn't agree with my decision, and they all agree with me. I was very surprised and relieved that my confidants supported me. It's great to know that I have such a great support system, both offline and online. I so appreciate that, because it has made my decision feel "right". So, tomorrow I go and have consultation with the psychiatrist to get a background. I am very nervous about this appointment, and I don't know why. This is a good thing, both for Hunter and my whole family. Today was a good day, one that might make me reconsider my decision. Hunter was awesome all day and we even went out to dinner and had a calm meal, but I know that this is a rarity and we still need to figure out the problem and find the solution. I'm hoping the doctor will give me some good suggestions so our vacation won't be horrible. Fingers crossed that we have a relaxing vacation.

On the exercise side, I was very lazy, tired,  this morning, like almost every Wednesday morning, and did not work out. But I've decided that's ok, I'll just come out stronger tomorrow. I have decided that it is not good to stress about things, it is not good for my mental and physical health. I just need to try my best and just roll with it. If things are not going my way, its not good to stress about it, I just need to figure out a way to get through it, and hope things change for the best. I hope I continue to keep this attitude because it is so much better for me, but unfortunately realistically I know for me, that isn't possible. I am a worry wort, and I worry about everything. That is why running is great release for me, it allows me to escape for a little while and when I come back with a fresh mind, my choices are so much clearer. So, that said, I am going to just keep on running. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment