Saturday, July 18, 2015

Life is super busy

Hey all... Sorry about the lack of blogs. I have been working on my master's degree, so it's been hard for me to write after writing all those homework assignments LOL. I just wanted to give you an update on my training. Up until last week, I hadn't ran since May, and even then it was few and far between. Well, I started my training plan for my 1/2 marathon in October and I have been doing really good following it so far. I also just started T25 last week, man is Shawn T kicking my butt!!! But I had a wakeup call a month ago..... I went for my annual physical expecting all good news and accolades from my doctor and she chastised me. My cholesterol was high (not eating like I should), she wanted me to lose some weight (I'm about 15 lbs more than I should be), and I have high blood pressure (not super high, but high enough to put me on meds). So, back to giving it my all again, no more excuses!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment