Monday, July 20, 2015

1/2 Marathon Training Week 2

Over the weekend, I spent some time going back through all my old blogs and I realized that I was more consistent when I posted what I did and what my plans were for the week, so I have decided that I am going to do that again every Monday morning.  And since, I missed week 1 of training I will tell you how I did that week as well.

Week 1 Training -

Monday - bowling
Tuesday - 21 day fix upper fix, bowling
Wednesday - 21 day fix lower fix, bowling
Thursday - 21 day fix pilates fix, 1.5 mile run
Friday - 21 day fix total cardio
Saturday - bowling
Sunday - 5 mile run

Last week -

Monday - T25 alpha cardio
Tuesday - T25 alpha speed 1.0, 3.25 mile run
Wednesday - T25 alpha total body circuit, bowling
Thursday - T25 alpha ab intervals, 3 mile run
Friday - T25 alpha lower focus, bowling
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 6 mile run, bowling

As you can see, we do a lot of bowling. Kids bowl free during the summer really helps for that LOL. We also are in a league Sunday evenings with our kids :)

Here's my plan for this week -

Monday - T25 alpha cardio
Tuesday - T25 alpha total body circuit, 2 mile run
Wednesday - T25 alpha speed 1.0
Thursday - T25 alpha cardio, 3 mile run
Friday - T25 alpha lower focus, ab intervals
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 6 mile run

Are you training for any races or events right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment