Monday, December 9, 2013

Mamavation Monday



Ok, so I really didn't do well with my long runs during this training, so hopefully I will do well next week at my 1/2 marathon. Honestly, I am really not worried about it, I'm just planning on having fun, and how I finish is no big deal. I just know I am going to finish :) I do thank @Mrbookieboo for keeping me motivated with the #2weekchallenge. Here's my recap -

Monday - Day 1 #2weekchallenge
Tuesday - Day 2 #2weekchallenge, 3.1 mile tempo run
Wednesday - Day 3 #2weekchallenge, 3.4 mile run
Thursday - Day 4 #2weekchallenge, 5 mile run
Friday - Day 5 #2weekchallenge
Saturday - Day 6 #2weekchallenge
Sunday - rest day

My goals for this week are to continue with week 2 of the #2weekchallenge, and get in a few short runs to be ready for my 1/2 marathon on Sunday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment