Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pink Himalania Salt

If you love salt as much as I do, I know you are looking for healthier alternatives. There are a few out there, but I just reviewed an awesome one...... Pink Himalania salt. It's better for you. Himalania Pink Salt is 100% natural, unrefined and unpolluted.  Because nothing is added, the Himalania Pink Salt has retained its precious purity.  Himalania Pink Salt is naturally rich in elements and minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper, and iron).  Iron is the naturally rich element which creates the unique pink color of this speckled salt. 



And the stuff tastes awesome. You only need to use about half the amount you use with regular salt. It's a little more pricey than regular salt, about $8.79 for 10 oz at Vitacost, but it is so worth it. Definitely consider it!!

This review was made possible by Vitacost. The thoughts expressed are my own. I received a bottle of Pink Himalania salt for my time investment and work on this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment