Tuesday, July 16, 2013

gimMe Organic Roasted seaweed snacks

I am a huge snacker, and I am always looking for new healthy snacks that satisfy my hunger. My friends over at Vitacost, really delivered on this item. They sent me a package of gimMe organic sea salt Roasted Seaweed Snacks. O M G...... talk about delicious. I was already a seaweed fan, but this one is amazing. It's lightly seasoned with sea salt, giving it a nice light taste to it. Through Vitacost, you can get 6 - .35 oz packages for $10.74, pretty reasonable to me. Calorie wise, it's very low, just 25 calories per serving, which is exactly what I'm looking for. I ended up eating the entire package, which is 2 servings, but it did satisfy my hunger and I felt good about what I was eating. So before you pick up the potato chips, or crackers, consider these seaweed snacks to satisfy your salt craving.



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/2 Package (5 g)
Servings per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories25
   Calories from Fat20
Total Fat2 g3%
Sodium65 mg3%
Total Carbohydrate1 g0%
   Dietary Fiber1 g4%
Protein1 g
Vitamin C15%
Calcium2%
Iron2%
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugar and vitamin A.
Other Ingredients: Organic seaweed, organic sunflower oil, sea salt.

This review was made possible by Vitacost. The thoughts expressed are my own. I received a package of gimMe seaweed snacks for my time investment and work on this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment