Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bath Wash Review

If you are on the hunt for some more bath wash, I have got two great ones for you. My friends at Vitacost, sent me two different ones to try and I have to say I can't decide which one I love more. 



The first one I tried was Method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash Surfside with Aloe Vera. The fragrance is amazing, I feel like I am on the beach taking a shower. It lathers nicely, and my skin feels really soft after I am done. The second brand I tried was Vitabath Body Wash Pomegranate & Blood Orange. Again, an amazing fragrance with a very nice lather, leaving my skin nice and soft. 



Both body washes are completely natural, not filled with anything that is bad for you, and they both are reasonably priced ranging from $5 to just over $7, when you purchase them through Vitacost.  And honestly, I cannot decide which I like more. They both get A+'s in my book!!!


This review was made possible by Vitacost. The thoughts expressed are my own. I received 2 bottles of body wash for my time investment and work on this campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment