Saturday, October 1, 2011

Loving my hubby!!!

My small collection of bling is starting to grow, and I have a few races planned that will be giving out finishers medals. So, I have been thinking about what to do with them. I had put them on the corner of the mirror on my dresser, and with only 3 medals it wasn't so bad, but it really didn't display them like I wanted. I had been looking around Target, but really didn't find anything I liked. When I mentioned to hubby I was looking for one, he made a hanger to put on the mirror, and actually I was okay with that for the time being.

So I came home from the store today, and my youngest son says mommy what's this runner girl? I said are you talking about my shirt, I have a run girl tech shirt. I walked into the hallway, and looked up and there were my medals hanging on this awesome Runner Girl display. I was so shocked - hubby had ordered one for me and installed it, and I had no clue. I love my hubby!!!

My hubby told me that the place he bought it from was awesome to deal with and we received it within a week. So I'm giving a shout out to Allied Medal Displays. They have some really awesome designs, and the prices aren't too bad. When I was looking at their website, they had tons of designs, plus you could do a custom one, and the quality is awesome. http://www.alliedmedaldisplays.com/  I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a medal display. 

I can't wait to add some more medals to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment