Autumn Egg Salad
Whether you're cooking for a crowd or looking for something nutritious to feed your family at lunch, try this better-for-you egg salad. It's super easy to make this healthy egg salad, and the mix-ins add great nutrition to every bite.
- 12 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shredded on the large holes of a box grater (1/3 cup)
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed and cut into ¼-inch dice (1/4 cup)
- ⅓ cup finely diced unpeeled apple
- 3 to 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons 2%-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Place the eggs, carrot, celery, apple, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and honey mustard in a large bowl and mix together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on its own, on top of a salad, or in a sandwich.
Taken from Meal Makeover Moms