Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SweetLeaf Water Enchancer Review




I know most of my readers drink a lot of water. It's important for a healthy diet, and to help keep us hydrated during our workouts. But, if you're like me, you probably get bored of the plain water after a while. I was extremely bored, but didn't have the time to always cut up fruit to add, and didn't want to use the flavor drops with all the artificial flavors and sweeteners in them.

Luckily, I was given the opportunity to try out SweetLeaf Water Drops. SweetLeaf has no artificial ingredients in it, and is sweetened by Stevia so it still has 0 calories. I got to try out 3 flavors: peach, lemon lime, strawberry kiwi and raspberry lemonade. I really like them all, but my favorite was peach. I love peach so much that it sits on my desk at work, so every time I refill my water bottle I can add it. My family is not a huge stevia fan, because they say it has an aftertaste, but my youngest loves Sweetleaf. He's always asking me if he can have some of my water drops.



Another plus for SweetLeaf is that it isn't too expensive. It sells for $4.99, which is right around what you can buy other water enhancers for. I definitely give SweetLeaf an A+



This review was made possible by MomsMeet. The thoughts and views are my own. I was given 4 water enhancers for my efforts on this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment