Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Skulpt AIM Final Review

I have now been able to review the Skulpt AIM for about 30 days. For those who don't remember here's my initial review

Unfortunately for me, I have been fighting being sick, and I've been slacking on my workouts so I didn't get to see the results I wanted to. But that said, using the AIM has helped me realize my shortcomings and where I need to work harder. I'm really impressed with how easy it is to use, and quickly it works. I did see some progress with my muscle quality and fat percentage, which means I'm headed in the right direction.



Another great thing, is they added a chart on the phone app so that you can track your progress. That is an important upgrade, because the whole purpose of using this is to see how you are improving and if you need to adjust your workout program


I think this product is awesome for those like me, who are passionate about working out and want to improve our health. It's also great for beginners so they can see where they need to improve, and can track their progress. I am now consistently working out again, so I can wait to see the progress using the Skulpt AIM over the next few months. 


This review was made possible by Raynforest. The thoughts and views are my own. I was given a Skulpt measuring device for my efforts on this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment