Monday, April 15, 2013

Mamavation Monday



Today is an exciting day in the Mamavation community. We are going to pick the next Mamavation moms that will be participating in Campaign 16. How exciting for them!!! I would love for all of them to be picked, because they all deserve it, but alas only a few can be. That said, the ones that don't get picked should not get discouraged, and should apply for the next one!!!! The winners will be announce tonight at a twitter party.... please sign up and join us here.

Ok, now for my wrap up of last week -

Monday - Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio, 30 min walk
Tuesday - Hip Hop Abs Ab Sculpt, 30 min walk, 3 mile run
Wednesday - Hip Hop Abs Hips, Buns, and Thighs, 30 min walk, bowling
Thursday - 30 min walk, 3 mile run
Friday - Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio
Saturday - 3.75 mile run, bowling
Sunday - shooting at the range, bowling

I was very proud of my consistency last week, and I even ramped up my water intake. I did fall short of my goal of portion control, so I will work harder on that this week. Here's my schedule for the week -

Monday - Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn
Tuesday - 30 min walk, 3 mile run, boot camp
Wednesday - Hip hop Abs Hips Buns and Thighs, 30 min walk
Thursday - 30 min walk, 3 mile run, boot camp
Friday - 30 min walk, Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn
Sat/Sun - 4 mile run/rest

How did your week go?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so great! Congrats on an awesome plan for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I felt pretty good about my week. :) Now to stay motivated :D

      Delete