Friday, April 19, 2013

Gaiam TV Review


When I was asked to review Gaiam TV, I was thinking, awesome, a month to review yoga videos. I've been wanting to be more consistent anyways. Well, then I actually looked at the website and was amazed to see how much more it actually offers. Not only does it have different fitness videos, it offers health & wellness, personal development, spirituality and a multitude of other videos. Even in the month that I had access, I couldn't even make a dent in watching all of them.

My initial goal was achieved, I did do some of the yoga videos. They have different levels from beginner, all the way up through advanced, and ones for different purposes. Of course, with my limited knowledge and flexibility I stuck with the beginner videos and was able to complete the exercises. Being a runner, I knew I had to check out the yoga for runners and loved it. I have to say, I didn't really check out the fitness videos too much, as I was already following a different workout program, but they do have quite a variety of very popular videos and trainers.



I do have to say my favorite portion of the website was the personal development videos. I strive to read or listen to at least 10 minutes a day of personal development, so this gave me much more to choose from. I really enjoyed Passion for the Possible by Jean Houston.










There is just so much good videos and information on this website, that I couldn't even begin to scratch the surface in this review. I highly recommend you go check it out yourself. You can watch the trailers and clips for free, but it's such a reasonable monthly fee of only $9.95/mth, to gain access to their entire library of videos.




This review was made possible by Gaiam TV. The thoughts expressed are my own. I received a month's subscription for my time investment and work on this campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment