Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kenya Moore's Booty Boot Camp Review


The Real Housewives of Atlanta's newest star Kenya Moore has proven that she is multi-talented with her new workout DVD, Booty Boot Camp. Kenya's bubbly personality helps you push through the workouts, and you feel like you are just having fun with your girlfriends. I found her trainer, Nikki Veal, to be knowledgeable and motivating. There are 3 levels of fat-blasting workouts lasting approximately 20 mins each and a bonus 12 minute Ab-Flattening workout. Just enough time to get your body going, but not too long for those busy moms who don't have hours to spare.


Since I am already a pretty active person, working out 5-6 times a week, I chose to start out with level 3. While I didn't find it extremely challenging, I did feel the effects of it for days afterwards. I think this would be a great workout program for those who are just starting out, spending a few weeks on each level, and I'm going to definitely use it in my DVD rotation.

You can find this DVD at online retailers starting March 5, 2013 and in retail stores beginning in May for a very reasonable price of $16.99. Definitely give this one a try!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment