Monday, February 24, 2020

Recap Monday 2/24/20


Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone's week was amazing. Mine was a whirlwind of emotions. I lost a friend of mine on Wednesday, and that same day we had our 1 year anniversary event for our running club. The week was tough, but through my friends and family I survived it. So here was my scheduled training for the week -

Monday - strength training
Tues - 70 min @ 134 HR
Wed - 60 min @ 134 HR
Thurs - 2 mile warmup, 5 X 1/4 mile repeats, 2 mile cool down
Fri - strength training
Sat - 150 min @134 HR with 10 x 30 sec bursts in the middle
Sun - rest

I did ok following the plan, but Wednesday night I couldn't calm myself down and it was 1 am before I finally fell asleep so that meant no run on Thursday, not sure what my excuse was on Tuesday :/

Monday - strength training
Tues - missed run :/
Wed - 70 min @ 134 HR
Thurs - no run :/
Fri - 2 mile warmup, 5 X 1/4 mile repeats, 2 mile cool down. strength training
Sat - rest
Sun - 30 min spin class, 150 min @134 HR with 10 x 30 sec bursts in the middle

So I missed one run.... I guess in the grand scheme of things, it's not a huge deal but I need to get more focused and determined with my training. So here is my next week's training schedule - 

Mon - strength training
Tues - 80 min @ 134 HR
Wed - 60 min @134 HR
Thurs - 2 miles warm up, 7 X 1/4 mile, 2 mile cool down
Fri - strength training
Sat - 30 min @ 134 HR, 50 min @ 144 HR, 30 min @ 134 HR
Sun - rest

Alright, wish me luck folks. I need to stay on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment