Monday, February 17, 2020

Recap Monday - 2/17/20



Happy Monday....Hope you all had a wonderful week last week. Mine was kind of rough, there were prescribed burns in the area. Smoke and I do not do well together, so it killed a few runs of mine. My schedule was kind of flexible since it was a recovery week, so it worked out ok in the end.  Here was my scheduled week -

Mon - strength training
Tues - 50 mins @ 134 HR
Wed - 60 mins @ 134
Thurs - 60 mins @ 134
Fri - strength training
Sat - 60-90 mins @ 134
Sun - rest

Well you all know that I always add a spin class on Sat or Sun and then do my run on the opposite day ;) I have withdrawals now when I can't spin once a week HA HA. Ok, here's what actually went down.

Monday - strength training
Tues - 50 mins @ 134 HR (I actually got up and ran in the morning, too :D)
Wed - no run :(
Thurs - no run :(
Fri - strength training
Sat - 1 hr spin class!
Sun - 60 min trail run @ 134

I really hate that life issues derail my training. I frustrates me. How do you all handle that?

Ok, today starts a new week! We all got this!!!! Here's my schedule for this week -

Monday - strength training
Tues - 70 min @ 134 HR
Wed - 60 min @ 134 HR
Thurs - 2 mile warmup, 5 X 1/4 mile repeats, 2 mile cool down
Fri - strength training
Sat - 150 min @134 HR with 10 x 30 sec bursts in the middle
Sun - rest

Alright, let's do this peeps!! Let's make this week our bitch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment