Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Who am I?

Sometimes I really wonder who I am or who am I supposed to be... I've spent 20+ years being a wife and a mother, but I think in that process the real me got lost or forgotten and whenever she tries to come out something happens to try and push her back in. Don't get me wrong I love my family, but I often feel overwhelmed and taken advantage of. Every time I think life is going my way the other shoe falls and again there goes my happy go lucky lifestyle. Those who know me know I really try to stay upbeat and keep my personal life out of everything I do, but what do you do when that just becomes to much to bear. I'm sure that many out there feel exactly like I do, but I'm sure they also feel as alone as I do at this very moment. Thankfully I had some very awesome online and in real life friends tonight that talked me down off the ledge I had put myself on, and I know that God put them there when I needed them. So tonight, this post is for all that are feeling like I did. Know that you are not alone, I'm here for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment