Monday, March 10, 2014

Mamavation Monday


Happy Monday!! I'm still struggling with getting my 3 runs in and portion control, but I'm not giving up. I know I have this!!! Here's my recap for the week -

Monday - Mash Up Conditioning
Tuesday - 6.1 mile run
Wednesday - Mash up Conditioning
Thursday - Mash up Conditioning
Friday - Mash up Conditioning

My schedule for this week -

Monday - Mash Up Conditioning
Tuesday - 5-6 mile run
Wednesday - Mash Up Conditioning
Thursday - Tempo Run
Friday - Mash Up Conditioning
Sat/Sun - 3 mile run/rest

How about you? How are you doing on your goals?

8 comments:

  1. Like. A. Boss. Way to go, Pam! :)

    It actually feels like spring might be in the air today. It's getting me anxious to run outdoors again. :) I think I'll be more inclined to do that, because when I'm at home there's always 100 other things to attend to than hopping on the elliptical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristin!!! Get out there and enjoy your run!

      Delete
  2. You simply rock. That pretty much sums it up.
    Keep rocking
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep you rock! Keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I just realized I have a long way to go to get ready for a half marathon. Seeing you ran 7.5 miles made me a little queasy. Good thing I've got time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got this!!! Just take your time, and find a training plan that works for you!

      Delete