Monday, November 25, 2013

Mamavation Monday


Well my week was okay, but again I didn't get my long run in and I have no one to blame but myself. I was just too lazy to do it.... I did force myself to take a walk with the dog and get a little strength training in. Ugh, what is wrong with me... I love to run, why can't I get my butt out the door :( I need to kick my butt into gear. Well here's my wrap up anyways -

Monday - strength training
Tuesday - 3.24 mile tempo run
Wednesday - strength training
Thursday - 4 mile run
Friday - strength training
Saturday - bowling
Sunday - strength training, 1.5 mile walk with the dog.

I have been a lot better with drinking water, and I'm still working on portion control. This week is going to be a struggle with all the yummy food on the Thanksgiving table, but I'm going to take small portions of everything so I don't overeat.

Anyone have any good tips for not overeating on Thanksgiving?

Oh, and I don't want to forget, tonight on Mamavation TV, Ashley Turner will be talking about how to defeat stress on the holidays!! I can't wait!!!!  Check it out here - http://www.mamavation.com/2013/11/defeat-holiday-stress-with-fitness.html



No comments:

Post a Comment