Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vitacost Kids' Gummie Vitamin Review



Thanks to Vitacost, I was lucky enough to review their multi-vitamin and Omega-3 gummie vitamins, or should I say my boys were lucky enough to try them. As soon as I received these vitamins in the mail, my boys were jumping for joy, and immediately had to try them. They love the taste of them, and I never have to remind them to take their vitamins. They usually remind me that I haven't given them their vitamins yet. The awesome thing about these vitamins is that they are all natural, and they contain no artificial flavors and dyes, which I have found in a lot of the vitamins that are offered in the stores. 


As you can see, they are truly excited about trying them, AND they are major goof balls. They told me that the vitamins taste awesome, and that I better get them again when these run out. Vitacost has them reasonably priced, for only $11.49 for 150 count of the multivitamin, and $7.19 for a 60 count of the Omega-3 vitamins . Also, they are offering a great promotion right now, where you buy one and get the lower priced item for 1/2 off.  My kids give these vitamins an A+++++++. 


This review was made possible by Vitacost. The thoughts expressed are my own. I received a bottle of Kid's Multivitamin gummies, and a bottle of Kid's Omega-3 gummies for my time investment and work on this campaign. 



2 comments:

  1. These are the vitamins we give our son - and he gets SO excited to take them!

    ReplyDelete