Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mamavation Monday



I did a little more than I have been doing, but I still really slacked this week. I walked 4 days for 30 mins each.... well the 4th day was marching with the high school band in the parade, and that was 3 miles, and I did yoga 4 days last week. Improvement over the weeks before, but this week I am back on the wagon. :) Next week's schedule:

Monday - Turbo Fire Low HIIT 25
Tuesday - Ab Ignitor, 2-3 mile run
Wednesday - Turbo Fire HIIT 15, Sculpt 30
Thursday - Ab Ignitor, 2-3 mile run
Friday - Fire 45 EZ
Sat/Sun  - rest day/3-5 mile run

I also need to get back on track with my nutrition. Back to drinking my shakeology every morning, and limiting my portions. This summer I am going to bring it :D

4 comments:

  1. Saw that picture of the band marching - I loved it! :) At least you're moving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydia.... I look like such a goof :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I don't even know what that workout means but it looks hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turbo fire is a little intense, there are a lot of High Intensity Interval workouts where you go as hard as you can for 30 - 60 seconds, and then slow down for a minute. The 15 minute one also had high impact... but it's 6 30 second HIIT workouts with low intensity in the middle, but it can be modified to anyone's fitness level :) My other go to workout is Hip Hop Abs, which is a lot of fun and lower intensity :D

      Delete