Friday, July 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday



So what do I feel fabulous about today? Just about everything.

I took Wednesday to spend time with my family, but I wanted to acknowledge my thanks to all those who serve or who have served in the military to make sure that this country maintains its independence. To those who have to leave their family so I don't have to.


On the personal side, I'm thankful that I have healthy children. A local mom sat in the hospital yesterday while they removed the whole left hemisphere of her daughter's brain. And if you think that that is too much to bear, just last year she lost her 14 year old son in a tragic accident. As I sit and pray for the little girl's recovery, I almost want to weep at what this poor woman must be going through. So tonight, I'm going to go home and hug my kids a little tighter and tell them I love them, because you never know when you might not be able to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment