Monday, September 16, 2019

Recap Monday



It's been a while since I've devoted time to consistently blogging, and I've decided (yes, again LOL) that I want to get back to it. I need to make time for the things that I love. So (hopefully) I will do my daily posts throughout the week. So here is what you get to look forward to -

Wrap Up Monday - Here is where I will wrap up my training from the previous week, and talk about how I am feeling about it. I would love for you all to share how you did the previous week with your training

Inspiration Wednesday - Kind of self -explanatory, I will post a quote or meme for inspiration

Tasteful Thursday - I will post a healthy recipe... let me know if you've tried it or are going to try it.

Fantastic Friday - I will post about my successes for the week and invite you to share yours. Let's end our week on a positive note.

I can't wait to dig right in and share my life with you all again.

Wrap up for last week was null. I was sick all week and barely left the couch :( Looking forward to jumping into my training again this week as my 50K is next month.

Tell me how your training went last week? Do you have any specific races you are training for?

No comments:

Post a Comment