Monday, September 23, 2019

Recap Monday - 092319



Happy Monday peeps!!! I had a pretty good week last week! The weather was absolutely gorgeous, nice cool mornings and very little rain. Perfect fall in Florida weather. I am very proud of myself as I stayed completely on track with my workouts. It was tough, but I pushed through. Missing workouts only hurts me, so if I'm going to truly practice self-care I need to get them done. I have also been very consistent with my bedtime routine and it has made a huge difference in my sleeping. Yoga, chamomile tea and a good book. Here is my week in a nutshell -

Monday - piyo ab workout
Tues - 1 hr run, triceps/chest strength workout
Wed - Wolf Branch Run Club 5k run, biceps/back strength workout
Thurs - legs strength workout
Fri - 1 hr run
Sat - 1 1/2 hr run
Sun - 1 hr run (well it actually ended up being more of a walk :/ )

How was your week? Did you accomplish all you wanted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment