Monday, September 30, 2019

Recap Monday - 9/30/19



Happy Monday! My weekend went by way to fast even though I had Thursday and Friday off, how about yours? I had the best time on Friday, a friend and I went to the Southern Women's Show. It was nice to just relax and mosey through the vendors that were there. Saturday was an early soccer game, but then I did nothing much the rest of the weekend. I really needed a break :) I did really well with my training plan last week, I only missed one strength training session due to an appointment, and one run which I made up this morning.

Monday - piyo
Tuesday - 1 hr hill run, triceps/chest
Wednesday - 1 hr run, biceps/back
Thursday - piyo
Friday - 1 hr run
Saturday - missed, but made up on Monday
Sunday - 2 hr run

I also did bedtime yoga every night as part of my before bed routine. It really seems to be helping, I seem to be sleeping a lot better. What do you do to get a good night's sleep?

Well there's my recap of last week, how was your week? How did your training go?

No comments:

Post a Comment