Thursday, March 5, 2020

My Soxy Feet Ambassador



 One of my favorite places to find fun running socks is My Soxy Feet. Their socks are comfortable and very cute. So when I saw the ambassador application come up, I knew I had to apply. I had the pleasure of talking with the owner, Melissa for a few months after I purchased a pair of socks to wear during my Wolf Branch Run Club runs. I found the perfect pair with beer mugs on them... how can you not wear them on runs from a brewery?

Melissa started My Soxy Feet after her mom passed away from cancer, and donates part of the proceeds to National Breast Cancer Foundation. Check out her story here .... #Whywerun 
So it's an amazing company with an amazing owner. Makes me proud to be an ambassador for My Soxy Feet. Great socks supporting a great organization. 

And of course with an ambassadorship, always comes some perks. I get to show my support with an awesome team my soxy feet tank, and more amazing socks.




What's even better is that I get to share some of my perks with you guys. I have a 10% off discount code that you can use when your purchase some of these amazing socks and apparel. Use the code SOXYPAM when you make a purchase at My Soxy Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment