Monday, October 14, 2019

Recap Monday - 10/14/2019



Happy Monday! I hope all had a great weekend. It was absolutely beautiful here in central Florida which made my 3 hr run on Saturday a little bit easier. Last week was a struggle bus for me because I was just so tired in the morning I couldn't get up and do my runs so most were done of the treadmill. Here's hoping that I can get my booty up and run in the morning this week. That said, I did get all my runs in and only missed leg day for strength training.

Monday - rest day, yoga
Tuesday - 1 hr run, yoga
Wednesday - back/biceps, 1 hr run, yoga
Thursday - chest/triceps, yoga
Friday - 1 hr run, yoga
Saturday - 3 hr run
Sunday - 1 hr run, yoga

Just 2 short weeks left until my 50K.... the nerves are starting to get to me. Any races coming up for you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment