Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Recap and 2018 goals

As 2017 closes, I can't help but look back over my year and see what goals I accomplished and what ones I fell short of. 




I want to end on a high note, so let's review the things I fell short of first. 


  • Didn't reach my 500 miles of running AGAIN 
  • Wasn't consistent with my nutrition and fitness
  • Was slower on my 1/2 Marathon then all 4 previous years
  • Didn't reach my goal weight

Now on the flip side, here are the things I accomplished.

  • Completed my Master's Degree in Public Safety Administration
  • Started working with the personal trainer at the gym and pushed myself with weight training
  • Ate better at least 50% of the time
  • Met an awesome friend during my half and really enjoyed the run
  • Ran more miles this year than ever
  • Lost 13 lbs



Here are my goals for next year.

  • Run at least 500 miles
  • Strive for eating healthy 70% of the time
  • Strength train 3x per week and run 3-4 times per week
  • Run my Mt Dora 1/2 Marathon between 2:30 - 2:40
  • PR on another half marathon
  • Lose 10-15 lbs

So tell me... how do you feel about your 2017 accomplishments and what are your 2018 goals? 



2 comments:

  1. Completing your Master's is HUGE!!!! So excited for/proud of you!

    You inspire me in so many ways, my friend. You're going to rock 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you beautiful!!!! You are an inspiration to me as well!!! You are rocking it as a mom, and your kids are blessed to have you!!!

      Delete