Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Block Island Organics Review



I had the opportunity to try Block Island Organics sunscreen over the past couple of weeks. Block Island uses high quality ingredients, while keeping the price affordable. Their sunscreens are non-toxic mineral based (zinc and titanium), as opposed to chemical based, and include a Baby SPF 30 (this product is zinc only), an SPF 15, SPF 30 and SPF 40 product.  Our products are non-comedogenic, vegan formulated, paraben free, phthalate free, nano particle free, artificial fragrance free, non-eye irritating, not tested on animals, made in the USA and highly rated by the Environmental Working Group. This is a small, family run company that believe in providing their consumers with high quality products. 

Now that we've gone over ingredients, let me tell you what you really are here to learn. What did I think of it? I have tried other mineral based sunscreens, and while they worked fine, they didn't spread well, and I looked like the white monster. Block Island blends well into the skin and it also protects well. They recommend reapplying every 45 minutes, but I went 4 hours while sweating when we were ziplining, and I did not burn at all. Also, I have sensitive skin, and had no irritations whatsoever after using it multiple times over the last few weeks. I definitely give this sunscreen an A+. 

Now I have some good news for my readers. Block Island has allowed me to offer you all a 20 % off discount code. Head over to their website and use the code pamg to receive your discount. Also, while you're at it, check out their facebook page and twitter page

This review was made possible by Block Island Organics. The thoughts and views are my own. I was given a bottle of sunscreen for my time and effort on this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment