Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kona case Review



I had the great pleasure of receiving July's Kona Kase box to review. If you haven't heard of Kona Kase, it's a monthly delivery of super yummy, and super healthy food samples for a very reasonable price of $15 per month. My box included the following:

Perky Turkey Jerky
Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix
Pro Bar
Health Warrior "Chia on the Go"
Caveman Cookies (these were really good, tasted just like the bad for you cookies :) )
Garuka Bars
Barbara Lllewellyn Granola (I could not believe how filling this was)
Body Glove Surge Gel

Let me tell, everything in the box was so delicious.I have to say, I think the Perky jerky and the Barbara Llewellyn granola were my favorite though. I was really surprised to see how many samples they load in the box. Definitely worth the value.

So how does it work?? Basically you sign up, pay $15 and receive your box... but for more detailed information check out here. It's really reasonable with no commitment. They don't charge you any shipping fees and you can cancel anytime. Check out Kona's link and sign up today!!!!



This review was made possible by Kona Kase. The thoughts and views are my own. I was given a one month subscription for my time and effort on this campaign.



No comments:

Post a Comment