Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Recap Tuesday - 11/3/20

 


Mondays are such a crazy day that trying to post a recap on that day is always a fail for me. So, since I was to be successful in blogging this time around I've decided to switch my recaps to Tuesday. 


I've really not gotten back to my routine since this whole COVID mess started, and I'm still not really there, but I'm trying :) I didn't truly have a plan for last week, just trying to get my workouts in. Here is my success for the week - 

Monday - Body Pump
Tuesday - 3.4 mile run
Wednesday - run club
Thurs - rest
Fri - rest
Sat - spin
Sun - did not get my long run in... late Halloween night and sinus headache 

I kind of have a plan for this week, so we'll see how it goes - 

Monday - body pump
Tues - run
Wed - run club
Thurs - run (hopefully), strength train
Fri - strength train
Sat - Nuun virtual 1/2 marathon
Sun - rest

How was your week last week? Are you getting back on track? 

No comments:

Post a Comment