Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Recap Tuesday - 11/10/20

 



Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great week training last week. I did ok, not exactly where I want to be yet, but getting there. Here is my recap - 


Monday - body pump
Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - Run Club
Thursday - rest
Friday - rest
Saturday - Nuun virtual 1/2 marathon
Sunday - rest

My Nuun 1/2 Marathon was a lot of fun. A friend was doing her Disney virtual 1/2 at the same time and it was her very first 1/2 marathon, so we made it into a physical race with aid stations and cut outs to take pictures with. Here are some of the fun pics we took - 























I would've preferred to have some more strength training in there, but body pump is still kicking my butt :D Plans for more this week. 


Monday - body pump 
Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - run club
Thursday - 5 mile run, strength train
Friday - strength train
Saturday - spin class
Sunday - 10 mile run

Now to hold myself accountable. What are your plans for this week? 





No comments:

Post a Comment