Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Life and other things

Here I am, still an inconsistent blogger… you all must hate me lol. I’m still running, but not enough….still going to the gym, when I can get my butt moving but again not consistent. Sure I can use the excuse that life has been hard and busy but when isn’t it? And isn’t everyone’s life hard and busy? So that excuse is just that …. An excuse. 

I decided to take this year and not do any major miles, try and get my base strength back and come back in 2023 nice and strong to complete my goal race, Jack's 50k Trail Race … October 2023. So while that is a long way out, I want to get my body strong so that the training will go smoother …. I have DNF’d and dropped down to a smaller distance every year I have attempted it and now that I’ve actually completed the distance I want to finish that race!!! 

Do any of you have a race that has been your nemesis and you are determined to complete it? Let me know in the comments and let’s cheer each other on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment